What platforms are people using for Radiance

I'm starting to look into several development projects, and one question that's come up is that all-time favorite, platform compatibility. And I've realized that I don't actually know what hardware and software people are using these days. A quick sweep of the mailing list doesn't find answers any more, so I figure I'd ask. My list of likelies is the big three:
  Mac OS X (PowerPC/Intel)
  Windows (Intel)
  Linux (Intel)

Anyone using anything else? Sun, perhaps? Old SGI systems?

Randolph Fritz
  design machine group
  architecture department
  university of washington
[email protected]

R Fritz wrote:

I'm starting to look into several development projects, and one question that's come up is that all-time favorite, platform compatibility. And I've realized that I don't actually know what hardware and software people are using these days. A quick sweep of the mailing list doesn't find answers any more, so I figure I'd ask. My list of likelies is the big three:
Mac OS X (PowerPC/Intel)
Windows (Intel)
Linux (Intel)

Anyone using anything else? Sun, perhaps? Old SGI systems?

A peek at Mark Stock's radiance benchmark page (http://mark.technolope.org/pages/rad_bench.html) shows that someone is using Solaris, but on AMD architecture. Other than that, it's the usual suspects... I'd bet there are still some users running on OS X on G4, too.

suspects... I'd bet there are still some users running on OS X on G4, too.

Yes, me e.g., and sometimes I boot my G4 in Linux. But even more use OS X on G5 then G4..

Lars