Use of vwright on a rendered image for stereoscopic view

Yes – my mistake! Thanks for the correction!

Thank you @mikkelkp and @Greg_Ward. It works perfectly and the images are seperated :slight_smile: Appreciate your patience in helping me!

I would like to ask another question as well, while rendering some of the images, it seemed that the direction of the panorama image had inverted to the opposite direction. As shown in the image below, the image is supposed to face away from the chair but somehow the image was rendered in the opposite direction. Not sure if anyone happens to know why.

Well, if these are indeed 360° panoramas, you can’t really face “away” from anything! Maybe you expected the chair to be at the edges rather than the center? It doesn’t seem that the view360stereo.cal file gives a choice about this, always placing the Y-direction in the center if I read it correctly. You would have to modify the .cal file or rotate your scene about the z-axis using the xform -rz command to get a different center-of-view.

Thank you for the many insights Greg! I’ll read up and try out what you suggested first :slight_smile: