The Return of *Rendering with Radiance*

At long last this most necessary reference returns! We plan to have paper copies ready for the Radiance Workshop. A downloadable PDF version will follow in six months.

Paper copies are priced at US$35 + shipping. The PDF version will be available in six months for no charge.

The books will be a black-and-white softcover for study, marking, tabbing, and use while your screen is covered with your beautiful renderings. It has a professionally-printed color cover, costs no more than a pile of pages in a binder, and is infinitely more convenient. The color plates from the original will be available online.

I am taking pre-orders via PayPal to [email protected]. (You can use a credit card, or send me a PO.) I'm going to have stock at the Workshop, but only a limited number of copies--I may sell out. If you want to make sure you get one there, pre-order. I will not charge shipping if you buy one from me at the Workshop.

We will be setting up a web page for orders.

After the Workshop, I will ship individual books for $6 (media mail) to anywhere in the continental USA. For quantity orders, or shipping outside the USA, e-mail me at [email protected].

ยทยทยท

--
Randolph M. Fritz
[email protected]

[Whoops! Gmane is protective of my e-mail address. Too protective in this case. This was the message I was going to send, with unmangled e-mail addresses.]

At long last this most necessary reference returns! We plan to have paper copies ready for the Radiance Workshop. A downloadable PDF version will follow in six months.

Paper copies are priced at US$35 + shipping. The PDF version will be available in six months for no charge.

The books will be a black-and-white softcover for study, marking, tabbing, and use while your screen is covered with your beautiful renderings. It has a professionally-printed color cover, costs no more than a pile of pages in a binder, and is infinitely more convenient. The color plates from the original will be available online.

I am taking pre-orders via PayPal to [email protected]. (You can use a credit card, or send me a PO.) I'm going to have stock at the Workshop, but only a limited number of copies--I may sell out. If you want to make sure you get one there, pre-order. I will not charge shipping if you buy one from me at the Workshop.

After the Workshop, I will ship individual books for $6 (media mail) to anywhere in the continental USA. For quantity orders, or shipping outside the USA, e-mail me at [email protected].

Randolph M. Fritz
[email protected]

Still will have some available for the Workshop...so far. Get your pre-orders in if you want to make sure to get one!

Randolph

Randolph M. Fritz
[email protected]