raw2hdr Missing -o output file specification

All,
I am trying to use raw2hdr to compile an HDR image. In the process, I get the following error

raw2hdr -o output.hdr DSC_0092.NEF DSC_0093.NEF
Missing -o output file specification

I am unsure why this error occurs, my hdrgen works with the same format (when *.NEF are replaced by*.JPG images).

Sincerely,
Walter

···

--
C. Walter Beamer IV, Ph.D.

Hi Walter,

It doesn't really make sense that you would get this error. Are you sure there aren't some "hidden characters" or something else going on with your command line? I can't reproduce this on my end.

-Greg

···

Subject: [HDRI] raw2hdr Missing -o output file specification
Date: March 13, 2015 6:46:47 PM EDT
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>

All,
I am trying to use raw2hdr to compile an HDR image. In the process, I get the following error

I am unsure why this error occurs, my hdrgen works with the same format (when *.NEF are replaced by*.JPG images).

Sincerely,
Walter
--

Hi Greg,
Thank you for taking a look at my issue. You’re right, the issue was resolved by retyping the command. As you mentioned there must have been a hidden character in the string. I was copy and pasting it from a text document due to the length, but it must have included something strange.
Thanks,
Walter

···

--

Hi Walter,

It doesn't really make sense that you would get this error. Are you sure there aren't some "hidden characters" or something else going on with your command line? I can't reproduce this on my end.

-Greg

From: "C. Walter Beamer IV" <[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>>
Subject: [HDRI] raw2hdr Missing -o output file specification
Date: March 13, 2015 6:46:47 PM EDT
To: "[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>" <[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>>

All,

Sincerely,
Walter
--
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.radiance-online.org/pipermail/hdri/attachments/20150313/5781ac28/attachment-0001.html>

------------------------------

End of HDRI Digest, Vol 75, Issue 1