Radiance interface for MAX/VIZ

Hi,

quite a long time ago I announced on that list our project to develop an interface to Radiance for Autodesk MAX and VIZ. Now we have our first final release and I would like to invent everybody on that list to have a look on the following site www.lichtplaner.com.
Beside that plugin there is also a windows compilation of the Radiance 3.5 source available.
Any comments are very welcome and I am happy to answer any questions about the products.

Best regards
Martin

···

----------------------------------------------------------------
Lichttechnik Martin Klingler
Spraidt 7
5271 Moosbach
AUSTRIA
Tel ++43-7724-443833
Fax ++43-7724-443838
email [email protected]

Hi Martin,

This is very cool. I hope you or someone from your company can come to the Radiance workshop in October to present this work!

-Greg

···

Date: July 27, 2004 12:47:00 PM PDT

Hi,

quite a long time ago I announced on that list our project to develop an interface to Radiance for Autodesk MAX and VIZ. Now we have our first final release and I would like to invent everybody on that list to have a look on the following site www.lichtplaner.com.
Beside that plugin there is also a windows compilation of the Radiance 3.5 source available.
Any comments are very welcome and I am happy to answer any questions about the products.

Best regards
Martin
----------------------------------------------------------------
Lichttechnik Martin Klingler
Spraidt 7
5271 Moosbach
AUSTRIA
Tel ++43-7724-443833
Fax ++43-7724-443838
email [email protected]_______________________________________________
Radiance-general mailing list
[email protected]