pcomb question

Hi,

I have a couple of Radiance images which are almost the same. These images are combined using pcomb:

pcomb img01.hdr img02.hdr img03.hdr … > combined.hdr

Using pcomb this way, the resulting image has higher radiance values as the input images. What I want is that the resulting image has the same radiance values as the input files. How can I do that?

Any hints are most welcome,

Cheers,

- iebele

Try:

pcomb -s .3333 img01.hdr -s .3333 img02.hdr -s .3333 img03.hdr > combined.hdr

You'll need to adjust the scale factor based on the number of images (of course). If you care about the absolute values and exposures have been applied to your image, you should add a "-o" option before each input file as well.

Cheers,
-Greg

···

Date: October 6, 2012 12:15:24 PM PDT

Hi,

I have a couple of Radiance images which are almost the same. These images are combined using pcomb:

Using pcomb this way, the resulting image has higher radiance values as the input images. What I want is that the resulting image has the same radiance values as the input files. How can I do that?

Cheers,

- iebele

Great!

This is exactly what I needed. I didn't get it from the manage, though :slight_smile:

Thanks,

- iebele

···

Op 6 okt. 2012, om 22:24 heeft Greg Ward het volgende geschreven:

Try:

pcomb -s .3333 img01.hdr -s .3333 img02.hdr -s .3333 img03.hdr > combined.hdr

You'll need to adjust the scale factor based on the number of images (of course). If you care about the absolute values and exposures have been applied to your image, you should add a "-o" option before each input file as well.

Cheers,
-Greg

Date: October 6, 2012 12:15:24 PM PDT

Hi,

Cheers,

- iebele