2021 Radiance Workshop - Website LIVE

Hi everyone,
The 2021 Radiance Workshop website is LIVE!

Live streaming is available starting around 9:45 CEST, and link is on website. We will post the final agenda, shortly.

Please ignore the fact that the domain name still says 2020. It can be a reminder that we had a plan and we tried but the global circumstances put us on hold.
The current plan still is for the workshop to take place August 18-20 of 2021 in Bilbao, Spain. Hopefully by then the vaccine deployment makes it possible and safe. Fingers crossed.

Abstract submission is now open, in case you had it ready one year ago :slight_smile:
Registration will open soon.

Looking forward to seeing you all in Bilbao!
Cheers!
Eduardo

5 Likes

Thanks for getting the ball rolling for this year’s workshop – hopefully, we’ll all be vaccinated by that time!

Cheers,
-Greg

totally-RAD_2021

I hope the colorful image worked at getting everyone’s attention (thanks Kristen Garibaldi!)

The 2021 Radiance Workshop registration and abstract submissions are now officially open!
Early-bird rates available until May 31st.

We will keep updating our website with information regarding Covid-19 protocols and safety measures applied during the workshop (like use of the outdoor terrace for coffee breaks/lunch, room ventilation, pre-testing, etc)
Looking forward to seeing many of you in Bilbao! The website is still a holdover from last year, but has been updated to reflect the new dates:

Hi everyone,

It will be a pleasure to welcome you in August in Bilbao!

Hopefully the health situation will be better and we think that the stay will be totally safe.

We are setting up a Workshop with a lot of Radiance and fun to spend a few days of summer in a genuine place, and so start with a lot of light the new post-pandemic stage.

After so long without contact it will be a pleasure to see you all again.

Looking forward to seeing you all soon!
www.radianceworkshop2021.com

Kind regards,
Urtza.

1 Like

Additional information on EU Covid travel (including Spain):

1 Like

Hi everyone,
The abstract submission deadline is July 15, 2021!
Send over those presentation ideas to [email protected] before it’s too late!!

Let us know any questions.

Best regards,
The 2021 Radiance Workshop Organizing Committee

Hi everyone,
Live streaming will be available for this year’s Radiance Workshop!
See link to streaming on our homepage…

Also full agenda available here…
https://www.radianceworkshop2021.com/agenda

Cheers!
Eduardo

2 Likes

The link to the live webcast is not working today. =(

Hi Rob,
I just checked and worked for me.
Let me know if it’s not working for you.

Edu

Yah, something like the sixth time was the charm! Thanks…