OUTPUT-TABULAR FORM

hi.

can anyone please help me in taking out output results from radiance images
in the form of TEXT. (numericals) so that i can use for analysis.-IM USING
ECOTECT AS A INTERFACE.

for ex: luminance images - the output in number form ..how can i get those
results. OR is there a direct way for output in numerical form.

thanks

regards
dhaRam

Hi Dharam!

I think people (including me) already tried to hide some hint in previous replies that this is not an Ecotect mailing list, that Ecotect is a package sold by a company that should be able to provide support for their software which you paid for, but that we happily answer Radiance-related questions here. I short terms: please do not continue to bother people with questions about Ecotect. We do not know, we do not want to know, or we do not want to discuss it here. Seriously.

can anyone please help me in taking out output results from radiance
images in the form of TEXT. (numericals) so that i can use for
analysis.-IM USING ECOTECT AS A INTERFACE.

for ex: luminance images - the output in number form ..how can i get
those results. OR is there a direct way for output in numerical form.

I think the answer to the Radiance part of the question is obvious. Type man pvalue, read the manpage of pvalue online, or read the tutorials (e.g. Axel Jacob's great work). As it documented, all Radiance tools starting with p are performing pixel operations. Images are 2d maps of pixels, and pvalue extracts these. In general, all non-binary data leaving Radiance is text. There are lots of tools in Radiance to process the text output, my favourites are rlam, rcalc,... read the documentation and you will find everything you need.

Cheers, Lars.