London tour 2005

Hi Giulio!

here i am again in argentina, visiting relatives, and doing all i haven`t done in a year. it`s hard but nice because it`s home...
on my way back i`ll be stoping by in london for one day, visiting your office (still trying my best to get their attention)
i thought, if you have the time maybe we could meet for lunch and/or dinner on that day, wednesday march 23.
i hope everything is fine for you and Annalisa, and to see you soon.
best,

Santiago

This is a good reminder that we need to remember the "reply" button, when used on a mailing list message, goes to the mailing list rather than to the sender. If you want to reply to the sender only, then select their address and past it in the "To" box of your mailer.

I think we've all made this mistake at one time or another.

-Greg

···

Date: March 15, 2005 7:41:33 AM PST

Hi Giulio!

here i am again in argentina, visiting relatives, and doing all i haven`t done in a year. it`s hard but nice because it`s home...

Indeed, I am VERY sorry. this was written in a hurry (i`m not at home)
if everybody could just delete the message and pretend it didn't happen...
and thanks Greg for your remark

sorry again,

Santiago

···

On Mar 16, 2005, at 12:51 AM, Greg Ward wrote:

This is a good reminder that we need to remember the "reply" button, when used on a mailing list message, goes to the mailing list rather than to the sender. If you want to reply to the sender only, then select their address and past it in the "To" box of your mailer.

I think we've all made this mistake at one time or another.

-Greg

Date: March 15, 2005 7:41:33 AM PST

Hi Giulio!