Compiling problems --corr.

Hi Marija,

my first answer was -as usual with me- a bit lax and thus probably not 100% correct..
I think the only point were the ofun table is used within the librt.a is to get the name and type-number connection right for the various primitives. And for your parser module you most certainly don't need the real functions themselves but only the funname entry. So you might get away with setting up a dummy table which simply sets a default (look at initotypes.c) for all functions..

-cb

Yes, Carsten is correct. A line of the form:

FUN ofun[NUMOTYPE] = INIT_OTYPE; /* default types and actions */

In your file should define the table as needed. You can look in src/gen/xform.c for an example of using the Radiance parser.

-Greg

ยทยทยท

Date: October 20, 2004 6:14:27 AM PDT

Hi Marija,

my first answer was -as usual with me- a bit lax and thus probably not 100% correct..
I think the only point were the ofun table is used within the librt.a is to get the name and type-number connection right for the various primitives. And for your parser module you most certainly don't need the real functions themselves but only the funname entry. So you might get away with setting up a dummy table which simply sets a default (look at initotypes.c) for all functions..

-cb