3-phase method

Hi,
I would like to know if the position of the sun is calculated at the end of each time-step or it is the average value over the time-step.
Sandeep

Seems like no one answered this question, and for some reason, it was marked as spam. I'm not sure if anyone even saw it...

What program are you asking about, exactly? Are you referring to gendaymtx, DAYSIM, or something else? Please be specific.

Cheers,
-Greg

···

Sent from my iPad

On Oct 5, 2016, at 8:25 AM, sandeep pandey <[email protected]> wrote:

Hi,

I would like to know if the position of the sun is calculated at the end of each time-step or it is the average value over the time-step.

Sandeep

Could you please also let me know if the BSDF files used in DAYSIM employing 3 phase method use only front transmission values of solar and visible spectrum or even back transmission values are used along with reflection front and back? I had read somewhere that it only uses transmission front values, but from results it does appear so.

···

On Saturday, 8 October 2016 8:14 PM, sandeep pandey <[email protected]> wrote:

Thank you for your response. The tool I am using is based on DAYSIM.

On Saturday, 8 October 2016 7:43 PM, Greg Ward <[email protected]> wrote:

Seems like no one answered this question, and for some reason, it was marked as spam. I'm not sure if anyone even saw it...
What program are you asking about, exactly? Are you referring to gendaymtx, DAYSIM, or something else? Please be specific.
Cheers,-Greg

Sent from my iPad
On Oct 5, 2016, at 8:25 AM, sandeep pandey <[email protected]> wrote:

Hi,
Sandeep